So after the door was off, Megan spackled the holes and sanded them smooth. Hubby painted the inside and found more tiles in the garage to finish the floor. We were going to put shelving up, but after many trips to the home improvement stores, we gave up for a while. This morning I looked at this piece of furniture we had put in the storage closet and I thought, "What if I put that in there?" Nobody was too keen on how it looked at first, but then I filled it up with kitchen items and baskets. Suddenly I turned around and it looked like a built in cupboard!
When you get closer you can see that there's space on either side. I'm going to have hubby put some nice hooks in there so I can hang my aprons and some other stuff. It's temporary, but I like it and it works for me. It holds everything and I can reach it all.
And it's so much better than this:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting!